2019 Chamber Fundraisers The Taste of Jefferson – October 20th Outdoor Expo – Gun&Knife Show – December 14th-15th Hometown Christmas Parade – November 30th Membership Gala – January 25 th Wedding Expo – February 1st
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
- 36th North Texas Norton Owners Assoc. RallyeFri Sep 25 2020
- Made in the Shade Anniversary PartySat Sep 26 2020
- 36th Annual Norton Owners Assoc. RallyThu Oct 1 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 2 2020
- City Wide Rummage SaleFri Oct 2 2020
- Classic Horror Movies at Made in the ShadeSat Oct 3 2020
Shopping and Services near Jefferson, Tx Bear Creek Smokehouse https://www.bearcreeksmokehouse.com/ Bohn’s Gift Shoppe https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackburns-Factory-Outlet-Store/471136902941201 Brookshire’s https://www.brookshires.com/ CEFCO https://cefcostores.com Claire D Lune Metaphysical Emporium https://www.facebook.com/MadamClaireDLune/ City Drug Co. https://www.facebook.com/CityDrugofTexas/?rf=168315073183081 Flowers & Things https://www.flowersnthingsjeffersontx.com/ GG’s Antiques & Collectables https://ggsantiques.com Jefferson Historical Museum http://www.jeffersonmuseum.com/ Jefferson General Store https://www.jeffersongeneralstore.com/ LaFayette Gallery https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lafayette-Gallery/121163884608134 Linden Public House https://www.lindenpublichouse.com Made In The . . . read more
BAYOU BOAT TOURS Big Cypress Bayou Boat Tours Tuesday – Saturday http://www.jeffersonbayoutours.com MADE IN THE SHADE Gem Mining or Kayak/Canoe Rental https://www.facebook.com/madeintheshadejefferson/ 118 E. Henderson Street Jefferson, TX 75757 LONESTAR CARRIAGE COMPANY Horse drawn carriage rides through historic Jefferson. Narrated tours. 222 W. Austin St., 903-926-8216 http://www.jeffersoncarriage.com LONESOME SAFARI Exotic Animals and a friendly camel . . . read more
OCTOBER 1, 2019 BURN BAN LIFTED FOR MARION COUNTY (JEFFERSON) https://www.kxan.com/weather/texas-burn-bans-map/ CITY WIDE RUMMAGE SALE IS THIS WEEKEND-MAPS ARE READY THURSDAY AFTER 5PM
NEW EVENTS CORVETTE SHOW Thursday-May 30th through Saturday-June 1st https://www.facebook.com/BigCypressCorvetteShow/ ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Monday June 3rd and Monday June 10th WINE TASTING CLASS – @ 7pm, reservations @ http://enochsstomp.3dcartstores.com/Event-Reservations_c_10.html Regular hours: Thursday – Saturday – Dining Hours 5:00pm – 10:00pm Friday – Saturday – Tasting Room 12noon – 10:00pm Location: 871 Ferguson Rd., . . . read more
KNIGHTLIGHT THEATRE & WINE TAVERN Medieval Wine Festival presents Honeybee Mead Festival, May 25, 2019 11AM – 10PM Mead, Music, Art Class, Food, Wine, Beer. Costume Contest. Call 903-665-8546 for more information. ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY South African Pig Roast Pianos, Pig Roast & Luau BBQ starts at 6:00 pm with a whole pig . . . read more
HOUSE OF THE SEASONS – MEMBER MIXER Thursday, May 9th 5:30-6:30pm, 409 South Alley Street, Jefferson, TX (all welcome) ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Regular hours: Thursday – Saturday – Dining Hours 5:00pm – 10:00pm Friday – Saturday – Tasting Room 12noon – 10:00pm Location: 871 Ferguson Rd., Harleton, TX 75651 Friday 6:30pm – Live . . . read more
BAGS AND BINGO – Designer Handbag Bingo!Thursday, April 18, 2019This is a fundraising event that will include-Bingo, -Door Prizes, -Hors d’oeuvres,-Wine -Music Door open at 6:00. Games will begin at 6:30.Tickets are $30. Includes 10 cards. Each additional card is $5.Reserve a table of 8 for $280. Each game wins a Designer Handbag when Bingo . . . read more
WINE TASTING CLASS – ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Monday evenings – Starting March 25, 2019 (six weeks) If you’ve ever wondered how to tell the difference between Chardonnay and Pinot Gris (without looking at the bottle!) or Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, this class is for you!Each night will feature four world class wines and . . . read more