Lodging Availability for Mardi Gras in Jefferson TX on February 9 thru 11, 2018 The following BnB’s/Hotels have rooms available the weekend of Mardi Gras Captain’s Castle: 903-665-2330 – www.captainscastle.com Wise Manor; 903-665-4500 – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.wisemanor.com Pine Cove Cabin; 469-338-4645 https://lakeothepinesvacationrental.com/ Inn Of Jefferson; 903-665-3983 Busy Bee Ranch; 903-665-7448 The Magnolias; 214-679-5383 https://www.vrbo.com . . . read more
- 3 Sisters Cottages
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Gecko Pest Control LLCVoted Hometown Best the last five years in a row!
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- Inn of Jefferson
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips!
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- McGarity's SaloonRestaurant, Casual dining, Wine, Beer, Open daily
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Lodging, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Claw foot tubs, Park
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- River Rat Custom Guide Service
- Riverbend Outfitters, LLCCustomized Kayak/Canoe Tours with Rentals /Delivery/Shuttle 903-625-9100
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- EmBears Shopping Night outSat May 25 2019
- Enoch's Stomp South African Pig RoastSat May 25 2019
- Memorial Day Celebration at Historical Jefferson RailwaySat May 25 2019
- Historic Jefferson RailwaySat May 25 2019
- Medieval Wine Festival - Honeybee Mead FestivalSat May 25 2019, 11:00am CDT
- The Marvelous Wonderettes Dream On by The Opera House Theatre PlayersSat May 25 2019, 2:00pm CDT
Like Us On Facebook
DECK THE TOWN CONTEST FOR JEFFERSON’S BUSINESSES, HOMES AND BED & BREAKFAST Not a Chamber Member. Not a tourism-based business. NOT A PROBLEM! Contestants will be judged on the following: Creativity – Pick a theme & be unique Lighting – Check the lights & set your timers AND Overall Presentation Contest Details: Entry forms MUST be . . . read more
Jefferson Texas has a variety of Restaurant options to choose from for all your needs for the week of July Fourth and beyond. Here is a list of restaurants to choose from that will be open On July 3rd & 4th. This week we have lots of great activities for you to enjoy during your . . . read more
Jefferson Texas has a variety of lodging options to choose from for all your needs for the week of July Fourth and beyond. Here are some of our bed and breakfasts and an RV park that still have options available for you to choose from. This week we have lots of great activities for you . . . read more
Pilgrimage weekend Availability May 4-7, 2017 Wise Manor 903-665-4500 1 Rm – Sleeps 3 Fri http://wisemanor.com/ Pine Cove Cabin 469-338-4645 Sleeps 6 Thurs , Fri & Sat lakeothepinesvacationrental.com/reservations/ Bessie’s Landing 972-247-3557 2 Rms – Sleeps 3 Thurs & Fri www.airbnb.com/rooms/17824506 Benefield House (903) 665-9366 Only 1 room left http://www.benefieldhouse.com Jefferson Ice . . . read more
Acts of Healing is Jefferson Texas Beautiful and Professional Massage and Relaxation headquarters. Lisa Barnes provides a variety of treatments, including Relaxation, Extravagant Exfoliant, Basalt Rocks, Reflexology, Chair Massages, Hand and Feet Scrubs and Dreamy Steamy Treatments for Weight loss, Cellulite Reduction, Sore joint & Muscle relief, Detox & Purification and Aroma therapy. Come see . . . read more
Ribbon Cutting at Made In The Shade’s new location. The store has so many gorgeous clothes, fabulous hats and even entertainment in the outside courtyard from time to time. As you can see in the photos everyone was having a great time. Made In The Shade 113 E Henderson St, Jefferson TX 75657 Phone: (903) . . . read more
The Ribbon Cutting and Open House yesterday at Cypress Place Assisted Living and Memory Center in Jefferson. We were very pleased to meet the new owners and staff. They gave tours of the buildings and rooms and served their fabulous food for us. I cannot begin to describe how beautiful every room is and every . . . read more
Valentine Day Specials McGarity’s Saloon Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two Tuesday, Feb. 14th 2017 208 W. Dallas St, Jefferson, TX Reservations: (512)626-6396 Soup/Salad, Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert For details: McGaritySaloon.com Women of Jefferson Valentine Breakfast at Port Jefferson Outpost Tuesday, Feb. 14th 2017 220 N Polk St., Jefferson, TX 7-10AM (903)665-8881 (Takeout orders are available) . . . read more
The ribbon cutting at Magnolia Place was very well attended today. We sure were happy to meet everyone and get a glimpse of their facility. Congratulations. Oh, and I mustn’t forget, the refreshments were fabulous. Magnolia Place – Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation 1307 Martin Luther Drive Jefferson, TX 75657 Phone: (903) 665-3951