The Ribbon Cutting and Mixer at the Claiborne House B&B was really nice. Ann & Jerry gave everyone tours of the house and were wonderful hosts. Welcome to Jefferson, Texas. Ann’s Crawfish dip was fabulous. The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast is furnished with antiques. All guestrooms have private baths with whirlpool tubs, showers or . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
- 36th North Texas Norton Owners Assoc. RallyeFri Sep 25 2020
- Made in the Shade Anniversary PartySat Sep 26 2020
- 36th Annual Norton Owners Assoc. RallyThu Oct 1 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 2 2020
- City Wide Rummage SaleFri Oct 2 2020
- Classic Horror Movies at Made in the ShadeSat Oct 3 2020
Naughty and Nice Pub Crawl Dec 16th, 2016 This year even our local restaurant pubs are joining in the excitement of the season with the first ever Naughty and Nice Pub Crawl on Friday Dec 16th, 2016. AT 4 different venues The Diamond B Franchise 124 E. Austin St. Auntie Skinner’s Riverboat Club Restaurant & Bar . . . read more
Restaurants in the Jefferson Texas area are just waiting to serve you during the Christmas Season. Including some open late so you can enjoy all the festivities in town and then have dinner. Please be sure to give yourself plenty of time for dining before you go on the Candlelight Tour of Homes® or the . . . read more
Wassail Walk in Jefferson TX During the Christmas on the Bayou many of our area stores will presenting their finest Wassail recipes for you to taste. Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 all day until 7pm. Stop by and taste them all while you’re enjoying shopping in Jefferson Texas. Participating Shops – Made in the Shade Boutique . . . read more
Announcing the Second Annual Jefferson Texas Holiday B&B Crawl! Jefferson’s B&B owners are giving you an opportunity to peek inside these historic bed-and-breakfast homes, for one night only on December 16, 2017 from 3 to 6 pm. Tickets are $15 per person Come and enjoy a “taste” and meeting the wonderful hosts and hostesses of . . . read more
During the Christmas season many of our area stores in Jefferson Texas will be open for after hours shopping. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s you will be able to shop for extended evening hours. Please stop in and say hello to the shopkeepers as you shop for your Christmas presents. Amanda Faye’s Accessories 120 . . . read more
Candlelight Tour of Homes® Nov 30,Dec. 1 & 2 and Dec. 7, 8, 9, 2017 Experience the warmth of an old-fashioned Christmas during the 35th annual Candlelight Tour of Homes during the first two weekends in December —Nov 30, Dec. 1 & 2 and Dec.7, 8,9, 2017 — in charming historic Jefferson, Texas. View lavish . . . read more
Jefferson Texas is well know as a destination for the Christmas Season. Please join us as we celebrate Christmas on the Bayou in Jefferson Texas! This year everyone is going to be amping it up from November 24, 2017 thru January 1, 2018. Come to Jefferson for all your holiday shopping, dining and entertainment. Experience . . . read more
Lodging available for the Jefferson Candlelight Tour of Homes in Jefferson Texas. Check online at their websites to be sure you get the best choice of bed and breakfast rooms available, booking online is always best on each of their websites. December 8-10, 2016 Steamboat Inn http://steamboatinntx.com/ 903-926-7741 Captain’s Castle http://www.captainscastle.com/ 903-665-2330 Wise Manor 903-665-4500 . . . read more
The ribbon cutting for the new restaurant in Jefferson Texas; the Morgan Cattle Steak House was really well attended. There were so many people anxious to share in the festivities and most importantly taste all the fine appetizers they had prepared for this night. The food prepared was delicious and a fine example of what . . . read more