On January 21, 2016 the Marion County Chamber of Commerce was pleased to host the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new bed and breakfast in Jefferson Texas. On this rainy day, Tammy the owner of the Three Sister’s Cottages welcomed everyone in and gave us all a tour of her cottages. They were beautifully decorated . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- City of JeffersonCity Offices, City Water Department, City Administration, City Council
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Hollis Shadden Photography and Custom Framing903-407-7887 email@example.com
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- The French Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- The Steamboat InnBed and Breakfast, enjoy welcoming hospitality and modern comfort.
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
WOMEN OF JEFFERSON VALENTINE’S BREAKFAST BUFFET Hosted by Port Jefferson Outpost Friday, February 12: Buffet Breakfast @ 6:00 am – 10:00 am; $10.00 Raffle Tickets for Great Jefferson Gift Basket! 100% of Raffle Tickets & a portion of the Breakfast ticket supports WOJO’s annual scholarship fund. Tickets available from any WOJO member, at the Historic . . . read more
It is almost time to travel to Jefferson Texas for the very popular 33rd Annual Jefferson Candlelight Tour of Homes® Stop by the Chamber office any time we are open to purchase and pick up your tickets with cash or check. If you would like to purchase tickets on line CLICK HERE 33rd Annual Candlelight . . . read more
Live performance of “GIGI” July 2-3-4, 2015 7:30 pm City of Jefferson Transportation Building TICKETS $18 Adult $10 Child under 12 Available at OMG Lulu’s or call 903-665-2310 www.JeffersonOperaHouseTheatrePlayers.com 4th of July Train Ride Celebration & Fireworks July 3-4, 2015 Friday & Saturday Narrated Historical Day Tours: 2:30 and 4:30 Friday Free Ghost Stories at . . . read more
Pilgrimage/Civil War/Naval Battle Weekend Room Availability Claiborne House (903) 665-8800 2 Rms-5/1 Pine Cove Cottage (469) 338-4645 Cottage-5/1-5/3 Diamond Don RV Park (866) 398-2038 RV Sites (Modern & Period) Jefferson Ice Express & RV (903) 431-0043 RV Sites Cypress Valley RV Park (903) 938-8844 RV Sites Austin St. Cottages (903) 399-5364 2 Cottages-4/30; 1 . . . read more
Valentines Day Special Menus in and around Jefferson, TX. Book your reservations early for the best times available The KnightLight Tavern “Olde World Restaurant” Valentine’s Day Menu Acorn squash bisque with prosciutto crumbles Grilled pear saled with spiced walnuts and blue cheese on a bed of spring mix. Choice of Ribbeye topped with shrimp etoufee . . . read more
2015 Mardi Gras room availability in and around Jefferson Texas Inn Of Jefferson (903) 665-3983 Several Rooms Executive Inn & Suites (903) 665-3700 Several Rooms Budget Inn (909)665-2581 Spatterdock (Caddo Lake) (903) 789-3268 3 Cottages
Ghost Town Old Tyme Photos and Gifts had their Ribbon Cutting on Dec. 18, 2014 with the Marion County Chamber of Commerce board members and local business owners welcoming Ginger and her family to the Jefferson business community. The photo studio has some fabulous costumes already and more to come. You can either dress up . . . read more
On Dec. 11, 2014 the Marion County Chamber of Commerce board members and local business owners officially welcomed Donna Dixon and her new shop the Shabby Shack to the Jefferson business community. Donna has some very wonderful vintage furniture and items for sale and she also has an eye for creativity. She has turned some . . . read more
The Marion County Chamber of Commerce is in danger of losing our office in the Jefferson Transportation and Visitors Center. We are asking our membership and the citizens of Jefferson, both in town and the outlying vicinity anywhere in Marion county to help us show the City Council everyone’s thoughts on this action. Please print . . . read more