Last weekend was the annual “Taste of Jefferson” Texas. The Chamber of Commerce decided this year that they were going to have only one award for the People’s Choice award and this year it was won by Gena the owner of the Austin Street Bistro in downtown Jefferson Texas. Gena made a scrumptious Sweet potato . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Hollis Shadden Photography and Custom Framing903-407-7887 email@example.com
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- The French Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- The Steamboat InnBed and Breakfast, enjoy welcoming hospitality and modern comfort.
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
ALL ABOARD for Jefferson Train Days! One boarding pass admits you to all four destinations. Ride the Historic Jefferson Railway and experience The Lonely West Traveling Gun Show, including cowboys, guns and a train robbery. Visit the R.D. Moses model train layout at the Jefferson Historical Society and Museum. Tour the resplendent business car, Atalanta, . . . read more
Share this event: Saturday, April 19, 2014 8:00 AM – Sign-in & Registration 9:00 AM – Kids Dash (12 & under) 9:30 AM – Rabbit Run/Walk 5K Jefferson, TX (Lions Club Park on Jefferson Street) Register Now! Kids Dash Fee: $15 (includes t-shirt & goody bag) Rabbit Run/Walk 5K Fee: $25 (includes . . . read more
Historic Jefferson Railway 400 E. Austin Jefferson, TX 75657 www.JeffersonCivilWarDays.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-398-2038 Media Contact: Melissa Moit, Manager, 903-742-2041 The Great Locomotive Chase – The Andrews Raid & Naval Battle of Port Jefferson The Historic Jefferson Railway captures the spirit of the Civil War during Pilgrimage & Civil War Weekend in Jefferson, May 3 . . . read more
Third Annual Jefferson Train Days Jefferson Historical Society and Museum 223 West Austin Street Jefferson, Texas 75657 www.jeffersonmuseum.com Phone: 903-665-2775 email: email@example.com Dates and Times: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday, May 17, 2014, Train Day Events 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Sunday, May 18, 2014, Train Day Events Location: 223 W. Austin Street, Jefferson, . . . read more