Acts of Healing is Jefferson Texas Beautiful and Professional Massage and Relaxation headquarters. Lisa Barnes provides a variety of treatments, including Relaxation, Extravagant Exfoliant, Basalt Rocks, Reflexology, Chair Massages, Hand and Feet Scrubs and Dreamy Steamy Treatments for Weight loss, Cellulite Reduction, Sore joint & Muscle relief, Detox & Purification and Aroma therapy. Come see . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
- 36th North Texas Norton Owners Assoc. RallyeFri Sep 25 2020
- 36th Annual Norton Owners Assoc. RallyThu Oct 1 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 2 2020
- City Wide Rummage SaleFri Oct 2 2020
- Classic Horror Movies at Made in the ShadeSat Oct 3 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children's Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 9 2020
Ribbon Cutting at Made In The Shade’s new location. The store has so many gorgeous clothes, fabulous hats and even entertainment in the outside courtyard from time to time. As you can see in the photos everyone was having a great time. Made In The Shade 113 E Henderson St, Jefferson TX 75657 Phone: (903) . . . read more
The Ribbon Cutting and Open House yesterday at Cypress Place Assisted Living and Memory Center in Jefferson. We were very pleased to meet the new owners and staff. They gave tours of the buildings and rooms and served their fabulous food for us. I cannot begin to describe how beautiful every room is and every . . . read more
The ribbon cutting at Magnolia Place was very well attended today. We sure were happy to meet everyone and get a glimpse of their facility. Congratulations. Oh, and I mustn’t forget, the refreshments were fabulous. Magnolia Place – Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation 1307 Martin Luther Drive Jefferson, TX 75657 Phone: (903) 665-3951
The Ribbon Cutting and Mixer at the Claiborne House B&B was really nice. Ann & Jerry gave everyone tours of the house and were wonderful hosts. Welcome to Jefferson, Texas. Ann’s Crawfish dip was fabulous. The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast is furnished with antiques. All guestrooms have private baths with whirlpool tubs, showers or . . . read more
The ribbon cutting for the new restaurant in Jefferson Texas; the Morgan Cattle Steak House was really well attended. There were so many people anxious to share in the festivities and most importantly taste all the fine appetizers they had prepared for this night. The food prepared was delicious and a fine example of what . . . read more
On January 21, 2016 the Marion County Chamber of Commerce was pleased to host the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new bed and breakfast in Jefferson Texas. On this rainy day, Tammy the owner of the Three Sister’s Cottages welcomed everyone in and gave us all a tour of her cottages. They were beautifully decorated . . . read more
Ghost Town Old Tyme Photos and Gifts had their Ribbon Cutting on Dec. 18, 2014 with the Marion County Chamber of Commerce board members and local business owners welcoming Ginger and her family to the Jefferson business community. The photo studio has some fabulous costumes already and more to come. You can either dress up . . . read more
On Dec. 11, 2014 the Marion County Chamber of Commerce board members and local business owners officially welcomed Donna Dixon and her new shop the Shabby Shack to the Jefferson business community. Donna has some very wonderful vintage furniture and items for sale and she also has an eye for creativity. She has turned some . . . read more
The Ribbon cutting ceremony for the the new Jefferson Flea Market Located at 213 W. Broadway (highway 49 W) across from E. Texas Farm & Ranch Supply. The Flea Market is open on the First & Third Weekends – Friday-Sunday from 8:00 am to 5:00pm If you’d like to know more information please contact (903) . . . read more