Things to do in and around Jefferson Texas. On any given day Jefferson Texas in the heart of the Piney Woods has so much to offer tourist and locals a like, it is hard to pick just one. Here is a list of all Jefferson Texas tours and attractions. Visit our Attractions Members Page. We . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Elara Caring
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- 10th Annual Big Cypress Corvette WeekendThu Jun 4 2020
- Artisan Show in the Courtyard - Made in the ShadeSat Jun 13 2020
- Father's Day Express Special Gas-Powered Train RideSat Jun 20 2020
- Official Buddy the Dog DayWed Jul 1 2020
- Jefferson Salutes America Event & Fireworks ShowSat Jul 4 2020
- Independence DaySat Jul 4 2020