Feb 7-11 Weekly Night Life in Jefferson DIAMOND “B” FRANCHISE: CAJUN RESTAURANT & SPORTS BAR Thursday – Jackpot Karaoke @8:00 Friday – Clay Logan Band 9pm – 1am Saturday – Jake Williams Band 4pm – 8pm Darrin Morris Band 9pm – 1am Location: 124 Austin St. (903) . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
- 36th North Texas Norton Owners Assoc. RallyeFri Sep 25 2020
- Made in the Shade Anniversary PartySat Sep 26 2020
- 36th Annual Norton Owners Assoc. RallyThu Oct 1 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 2 2020
- City Wide Rummage SaleFri Oct 2 2020
- Classic Horror Movies at Made in the ShadeSat Oct 3 2020
Jan 10-14, 2018 Weekly Night Life in Jefferson, TX KNIGHTLIGHT WINE TAVERN & OLDE WORLD RESTAURANT **Knightly Chef Specials** OPEN: Wednesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm OPEN: 5pm-10pm Friday Jan 12, 2018 – “Trey Rose” 7pm no cover OPEN: 5pm-10pm Saturday Jan 13, 2018 – “The 80 West Band”7pm no cover Location: 202 N. Walnut St. (903) 665-8546 www.knightlighttheater.com . . . read more
Executive Director Position for the Marion County Chamber of Commerce in Jefferson Texas. This is now closed! Thank you to everyone who sent resumes. Please Email resume and cover letter to Markmckay@usa.net. We will be accepting resumes through December 31st. Thank you! Purpose of Position: The Executive Director (ED) is the primary paid employee of . . . read more
KNIGHTLIGHT WINE TAVERN & OLDE WORLD RESTAURANT Wednesday: 1/2 Price Select Wines @ 5pm-9pm Friday: “Live Music” @ 7pm (No cover) Saturday: “Live Music” @ 7pm (No cover) Location: 202 N. Walnut St. (903) 665-8546 http://www.knightlighttheater.com ; Richard@knightlighttheater.com AUNTIE SKINNER’S RIVERBOAT CLUB & RESTAURANT Friday: “Karaoke” @ 8 pm – 1am; “Mic Night On the . . . read more
KNIGHTLIGHT WINE TAVERN & OLDE WORLD RESTAURANT Friday: “Live Music” @ 7:00 pm (No cover) Saturday: “Live Music” @ 7:00 pm (No cover) Location: 202 N. Walnut St. (903) 665-8546 www.knightlighttheater.com ; Richard@knightlighttheater.com AUNTIE SKINNER’S RIVERBOAT CLUB & RESTAURANT Friday: “Karaoke” @ 9:00 pm – 1:00 am Saturday: “Brick Street Blues” @ 9:00 pm – . . . read more
CORK YARD WINE BAR & BISTRO Monday – 1/2 Price Wine; Thursday – Local discount Friday: “Jordon Wyatt” @ 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm Saturday: “Leap of Faith” @ 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm Sunday: “David McElhaney” Crawfish @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Location: 122 E. Austin St. (903) 686-2003 www.jeffersoncorkyard.com DIAMOND “B” FRANCHISE: . . . read more
AUNTIE SKINNER’S RIVERBOAT CLUB & RESTAURANT Friday: “Karaoke” @ 8:00 pm Saturday: “Edwin Holt Concert” @ 9:00 pm Location: 107 W. Austin St. (903) 665-7121 email@example.com CORK YARD WINE BAR & BISTRO Monday – 1/2 Price Wine; Thursday – Local discount Friday: “Rick Dudley” @ 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm Saturday: “Beaux Atkins” @ . . . read more
ELVIS DINNER SHOW at KITT’S KORNBREAD Saturday, November 7: Dinner @ 6:00 pm & Show @ 7:00 pm $30.00 includes show and any entree’ on the menu, dessert and drink For Reservations: (903) 885-39 55 or (903) 490-3909 Location: 125 N. Polk St. www.kittskornbread.com KNIGHTLIGHT WINE TAVERN & OLDE WORLD RESTAURANT 4th Annual Medieval Wine . . . read more
JEFFERSON’S FALL CITY WIDE RUMMAGE SALE sponsored by Marion County Chamber of Commerce Friday, October 2 – Sunday October 4 Maps Available at: Marion County Chamber of Commerce, 115 N. Polk St. Jefferson Transportation/Visitor Center, 305 E. Austin St. Jefferson Flea Market, 213 W. Broadway (Hwy 49W) www.jefferson-texas.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, (903) 665-2672 HISTORIC JEFFERSON RAILWAY . . . read more
There’s always something to do around Jefferson, TX The weekly entertainment Nov. 20 – 23, 2014 has something we’re sure you’ll like. DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW – A Hilarious Christmas Play sponsored by: East Texas Performing Arts, Inc. Thursday, Friday & Saturday, November 20 – 22 @ 7:30 pm Sunday, November 23 @ 2:30 pm . . . read more