Evenings In & Around Jefferson Tx March 11-23, 2019 SHAMROCKS & SHANANIGANS Saturday,March 16, 2019 Put on your Best Saint Patty’s Day Get Up & Come to Historic Downtown Jefferson for Shamrocks & Shenanigans! A shopping experience to rival the ages! Grab your friends and set out walking around beautiful Historic Jefferson, Texas! Stop in . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- City of JeffersonCity Offices, City Water Department, City Administration, City Council
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Elara Caring
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
30TH ANNUAL MARDI GRAS UPRIVER CELEBRATION 3 Days of Fun! March 1 – 3 ,2019 Festival wristbands will be $10 this year and will be available for purchase at the entrance to the entertainment tent/beer garden or in the souvenir booth! Someone will be in both of those places starting Friday March 1 afternoon! Friday, . . . read more
ENOCH”S STOMP / Valentine’s DinnerThursday, February 14th & February 15thPlus Sunday Valentine’s Brunch – February 17Two romantic options @ one romantic venueBegin the evening in the tasting room with a welcome of appetizers & Enoch’s Valentine Spritzer. Enjoy the meal of your choice while being serenaded with live music. Seating between 5PM-9PM. Reservations Required. Choose . . . read more
SAMMY’S PRIMETIME RESTAURANT & TAVERN Wednesday, January 30th & February 6th Karaoke Night from 6:00PM – 10:00PM.$2 Domestic Longnecks! $5 Martinis! 121 W Austin St, Jefferson, Tx CHILI-SUPPERSponsored by The Ladies Altar Society of the Immaculate Conception ChurchThursday, January 31, 2019 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm$10 per person — Dine-in or Take-out 201 Vale St., in the Parrish HallTickets can . . . read more
PULPWOOD QUEEN GIRLFRIEND WEEKENDJanuary 17-19, 2019 marks the 19th Anniversary of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club and our annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend This is a book club convention that features all our authors for a fun-filled weekend where the authors all participate in everything we do from waiting the tables at our Author Dinner . . . read more
NEW EVENT: Jefferson Jam Session! Thursday, January 3,2019Bring your favorite musical instrument and come jam out with fellow musicians. No instrument? No problem. Feel free to come and listen to others. Open to anybody who would like to attend and hear some live music.205 Venue (Formerly The Works), 205 N Walnut St. 6:30pm 903-923-4812 NEW YEAR’S . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Texas December 16 – 29, 2018 NEW EVENT: Jefferson Jam Session!Thursday, December 20th and 27thBring your favorite musical instrument and come jam out with fellow musicians. No instrument? No problem. Feel free to come and listen to others. Open to anybody who would like to attend and hear some live . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Tx. December 2 – December 8, 2018 36th ANNUAL CANDLELIGHT TOUR OF HOMES Dec. 6, 7, & 8, 2018 Tour lavishly decorated Historic Homes! Tour Hours: Thurs. 3pm-7pm; Fri. & Sat. 4pm to 8pm Tickets available: online JeffersonCandlelight.com or 903-665-7064 or at the Chamber of Commerce 903-665-2672 MADE IN THE . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Texas November 25 -December 1, 2018 KANSAS CITY HOLIDAY EXPRESS TRAIN Thursday, November 29th – 4pm to 8pm The KCS Holiday Express is a festive, six-car train that brings Santa Claus and his elves to communities throughout the company’s U.S. rail network at scheduled stops. Guests to the train can . . . read more
Evenings In and Around Jefferson, TX – November 16-24, 2018 EMBEARS VINTAGE CHARM – Shopping Night Out Saturday, November 24th. After hours shopping and partying with EmBears Vintage and other participating businesses. There will be discounts, coupons, sales and more. Definitely a party you don’t want to miss! Location: 218 N Polk St. 903-918-5790 CHRISTMAS . . . read more