NEW EVENT: Jefferson Jam Session! Thursday, January 3,2019Bring your favorite musical instrument and come jam out with fellow musicians. No instrument? No problem. Feel free to come and listen to others. Open to anybody who would like to attend and hear some live music.205 Venue (Formerly The Works), 205 N Walnut St. 6:30pm 903-923-4812 NEW YEAR’S . . . read more
- 3 Sisters Cottages
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Gecko Pest Control LLCVoted Hometown Best the last five years in a row!
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- Inn of Jefferson
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips!
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- McGarity's SaloonRestaurant, Casual dining, Wine, Beer, Open daily
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Lodging, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Claw foot tubs, Park
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- River Rat Custom Guide Service
- Riverbend Outfitters, LLCCustomized Kayak/Canoe Tours with Rentals /Delivery/Shuttle 903-625-9100
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- EmBears Shopping Night outSat May 25 2019
- Enoch's Stomp South African Pig RoastSat May 25 2019
- Memorial Day Celebration at Historical Jefferson RailwaySat May 25 2019
- Historic Jefferson RailwaySat May 25 2019
- Medieval Wine Festival - Honeybee Mead FestivalSat May 25 2019, 11:00am CDT
- The Marvelous Wonderettes Dream On by The Opera House Theatre PlayersSat May 25 2019, 2:00pm CDT
Like Us On Facebook
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Texas December 16 – 29, 2018 NEW EVENT: Jefferson Jam Session!Thursday, December 20th and 27thBring your favorite musical instrument and come jam out with fellow musicians. No instrument? No problem. Feel free to come and listen to others. Open to anybody who would like to attend and hear some live . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Tx. December 2 – December 8, 2018 36th ANNUAL CANDLELIGHT TOUR OF HOMES Dec. 6, 7, & 8, 2018 Tour lavishly decorated Historic Homes! Tour Hours: Thurs. 3pm-7pm; Fri. & Sat. 4pm to 8pm Tickets available: online JeffersonCandlelight.com or 903-665-7064 or at the Chamber of Commerce 903-665-2672 MADE IN THE . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Texas November 25 -December 1, 2018 KANSAS CITY HOLIDAY EXPRESS TRAIN Thursday, November 29th – 4pm to 8pm The KCS Holiday Express is a festive, six-car train that brings Santa Claus and his elves to communities throughout the company’s U.S. rail network at scheduled stops. Guests to the train can . . . read more
Evenings In and Around Jefferson, TX – November 16-24, 2018 EMBEARS VINTAGE CHARM – Shopping Night Out Saturday, November 24th. After hours shopping and partying with EmBears Vintage and other participating businesses. There will be discounts, coupons, sales and more. Definitely a party you don’t want to miss! Location: 218 N Polk St. 903-918-5790 CHRISTMAS . . . read more
THE WORKS DINNER THEATRE Cabaret Dinner Theatre Presents “FLASHBACK” Saturday November 10, 2018 Come take a trip back to the days of American Graffiti, Happy Days, and Grease….including songs of the legends of early rockers like Elvis, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly and the great Doo-Wop classics of the Drifters, The Coasters and Platters. Reception at . . . read more
JEFFERSON HISTORICAL MUSEUM Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018 Time: Wine & Cheese Reception 6:00pm Program 6:30 – 7:15pm The Board of Directors invite all to come join in this unique celebration which is a culmination of much work through the years by former Boards of Directors and all Museum volunteers and members. Location: Art Gallery, . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Tx – Oct. 24 – 31, 2018 EMBEAR’S VINTAGE CHARM After hours shopping with EmBear’s and other participating businesses. Discounts, sales, coupons, and much more. 612 N Polk St. 903-918-5790 AUNTIE SKINNERS Riverboat Club & Restaurant Saturday – Oct 27th – “Monster Bash” Halloween party & live music by Crooked . . . read more
JEFFERSON HISTORICAL SOCIETY AND MUSEUM new Local Historian John Nance discusses Col. R. Phillip Crump http://www.jeffersonmuseum.com Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 Time: Wine & cheese reception @ 6:00 p.m.; Program @ 6:30 – 7:15 p.m. Place: Art Gallery, Jefferson Historical Museum, 223 W. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas 75657 John Nance, Jefferson’s excellent historian, will present . . . read more
AUNTIE SKINNERS Riverboat Club & Restaurant Friday – Alan Fox Band – 9pm – 1am Saturday -Captain Jo Band & WTW (Beer Garden Bands – TBA) 9pm – 1am Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 5:00PM – 9:00PM If you are a songwriter or musician, come meet other writers, perform your originals, . . . read more