W.O.J.O Wine & Appetizer Social Join us for a fun evening of socializing whileenjoying wine, beer and appetizers! Thursday, October 4, 2018 – 5:30pm-7:30pm at The Black Swan, 210 W austin St, Jefferson TX Admission is $20 per person (includes three 4 oz. glasses of wine, or 2 bottles of beer, and appetizers) For Tickets . . . read more
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Gecko Pest Control LLCVoted Hometown Best the last five years in a row!
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips!
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- McGarity's SaloonRestaurant, Casual dining, Wine, Beer, Open daily
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Lodging, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Claw foot tubs, Park
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- River Rat Custom Guide Service
- Riverbend Outfitters, LLCKayak/Canoe Tours and Rentals with Delivery/Shuttle 903-625-9100
- Ubiquity Communications, Inc.
- Girlfriend Weekend/ Pulpwood QueensThu Jan 17 2019
- Monthly Member MixerThu Jan 17 2019, 5:30pm CST
- Dr. Fred Bonner, "Building on Resilience: Models and Frameworks of Black Male Success Across the P-20 Education Pipeline”Thu Jan 17 2019, 6:00pm CST
- Dueling PianosSat Jan 19 2019, 5:00pm CST
- National School Choice WeekSun Jan 20 2019
- MCDCSCO Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration- ParadeSun Jan 20 2019, 2:00pm CST
Like Us On Facebook
EMBEAR’S VINTAGE CHARM Saturday, September 29th After hours shopping and partying with EmBear’s Vintage and other participating businesses!! Yes…. there will be discounts, sales, coupons and much more! Definitely a party you don’t want to miss!!! Location: 612 N Polk ST, Jefferson TX. 903-918-5790 MCGARITY’S SALOON Good food, Good music, Good times. Mon – Friday . . . read more
MCGARITY’S SALOON Good food, Good music, Good times. Mon – Friday 10:30 – 12:00 a.m. Saturday 10:30 to 1:00 a.m. Sunday 10:00 to 2:00 p.m. (open from 10:00 until 11:00 p.m.) Live Band every Friday and Saturday from 7-10 p.m. https://www.McGaritysSaloon61.com Location: 208 W Dallas St, Jefferson, TX 903-601-4407 ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Regular . . . read more
GUN & KNIFE EXPOSITION Saturday, August 25, 2018 9 am to 5 pm Sunday, August 26, 2018 10 am to 4 pm Hosted by the Marion County Chamber of Commerce All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed Location:Jefferson Visitor Center, 305 E. Austin Street, Jefferson, Texas 75657 ADMISSION: $7.00 at the Door . . . read more
IN and AROUND MARION COUNTY and JEFFERSON, TEXAS August 17-23, 2018 FOCUSED CARE at LINDEN Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 5:30PM Come join the Marion County Chamber of Commerce in welcoming our new member with a Ribbon Cutting and get together. Come meet the wonderful, caring staff and tour the great facility at Focused Care . . . read more
MCGARITY’S SALOON Good food, Good music, Good times. $5 Wine Tasting Flights with mini cheese boards all weekend 7/27-29 (limit one per customer). Normal Hours of Operation: Mon – Friday 10:30 – 12:00 a.m. Saturday 10:30 to 1:00 a.m. Sunday 10:00 to 2:00 p.m. (open from 10:00 until 11:00 p.m.) Live Band every Friday and . . . read more
OPERA HOUSE THEATRE PLAYERS Shake, Rattle & Roll Tribute to the 50’s & 60’s Saturday, July 7, 2018 – 7:30pm Tickets $20 Location: The Works, 205 N Walnut St., Jefferson, TX Reservations: 903-665-2310 ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Saturday, July 7, 2018 Comedy Night ” Wine, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness” BBQ – 6:30PM Comedy Show . . . read more
Special events around the Fourth of July in Jefferson Texas JULY SIP-N-CHALK “River City Chalkin” River City Bazaar 903-918-5612 607B N Polk Street July 3,2018 – 6PM – 8PM Come join us for a fun evening – learn a new skill, get creative, sip a drink, relax, enjoy!! Create & Take your own 20in size . . . read more
June 5-11, 2018 Weekly Entertainment in Jefferson, TX EAST TEXAS PERFORMING ARTS “Our Town” Friday -7:30pm Saturday – 7:30 pm Sunday – 2:30pm Location: First Methodist Church Youth Building corner of S. Line & Henderson St., Jefferson, TX Tickets: 903-634-7665, or http://opnseo.com, or at the door JEFFERSON PLAYHOUSE “Spreading It Around” Friday – 7:30pm Saturday . . . read more
May 30 – June 3, 2018 Weekly Night Life in Jefferson, TX BIG CYPRESS CORVETTE CLASSIC CAR SHOW Friday, June 1: Registration @ 10am-5pm; Scenic Cruise @ 10am Fuel Economy Run @ 1pm; Blindfolded Golf Cart Autocross @ 4pm-6pm Light Show @ 9pm Saturday, June 2: Registration @ 8am -10am; Show & Shine @ 8am-2pm . . . read more