THE WORKS DINNER THEATRE Cabaret Dinner Theatre Presents “FLASHBACK” Saturday November 10, 2018 Come take a trip back to the days of American Graffiti, Happy Days, and Grease….including songs of the legends of early rockers like Elvis, Roy Orbison, Buddy Holly and the great Doo-Wop classics of the Drifters, The Coasters and Platters. Reception at . . . read more
- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Claiborne House Bed and BreakfastLodging, Bed and Breakfast
- Elara Caring
- Fantasy & Fairytale Floral DesignsWeddings, Events & All Occasions
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lone Star Carriage Co. of Jefferson Texas, TheHistoric Tours, Romantic Rides, Weddings, Special Events, & School Field Trips
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- 10th Annual Big Cypress Corvette WeekendThu Jun 4 2020
- Artisan Show in the Courtyard - Made in the ShadeSat Jun 13 2020
- Father's Day Express Special Gas-Powered Train RideSat Jun 20 2020
- Official Buddy the Dog DayWed Jul 1 2020
- Jefferson Salutes America Event & Fireworks ShowSat Jul 4 2020
- Independence DaySat Jul 4 2020
JEFFERSON HISTORICAL MUSEUM Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018 Time: Wine & Cheese Reception 6:00pm Program 6:30 – 7:15pm The Board of Directors invite all to come join in this unique celebration which is a culmination of much work through the years by former Boards of Directors and all Museum volunteers and members. Location: Art Gallery, . . . read more
Evenings In & Around Jefferson, Tx – Oct. 24 – 31, 2018 EMBEAR’S VINTAGE CHARM After hours shopping with EmBear’s and other participating businesses. Discounts, sales, coupons, and much more. 612 N Polk St. 903-918-5790 AUNTIE SKINNERS Riverboat Club & Restaurant Saturday – Oct 27th – “Monster Bash” Halloween party & live music by Crooked . . . read more
JEFFERSON HISTORICAL SOCIETY AND MUSEUM new Local Historian John Nance discusses Col. R. Phillip Crump http://www.jeffersonmuseum.com Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 Time: Wine & cheese reception @ 6:00 p.m.; Program @ 6:30 – 7:15 p.m. Place: Art Gallery, Jefferson Historical Museum, 223 W. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas 75657 John Nance, Jefferson’s excellent historian, will present . . . read more
AUNTIE SKINNERS Riverboat Club & Restaurant Friday – Alan Fox Band – 9pm – 1am Saturday -Captain Jo Band & WTW (Beer Garden Bands – TBA) 9pm – 1am Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 5:00PM – 9:00PM If you are a songwriter or musician, come meet other writers, perform your originals, . . . read more
W.O.J.O Wine & Appetizer Social Join us for a fun evening of socializing whileenjoying wine, beer and appetizers! Thursday, October 4, 2018 – 5:30pm-7:30pm at The Black Swan, 210 W austin St, Jefferson TX Admission is $20 per person (includes three 4 oz. glasses of wine, or 2 bottles of beer, and appetizers) For Tickets . . . read more
EMBEAR’S VINTAGE CHARM Saturday, September 29th After hours shopping and partying with EmBear’s Vintage and other participating businesses!! Yes…. there will be discounts, sales, coupons and much more! Definitely a party you don’t want to miss!!! Location: 612 N Polk ST, Jefferson TX. 903-918-5790 MCGARITY’S SALOON Good food, Good music, Good times. Mon – Friday . . . read more
MCGARITY’S SALOON Good food, Good music, Good times. Mon – Friday 10:30 – 12:00 a.m. Saturday 10:30 to 1:00 a.m. Sunday 10:00 to 2:00 p.m. (open from 10:00 until 11:00 p.m.) Live Band every Friday and Saturday from 7-10 p.m. https://www.McGaritysSaloon61.com Location: 208 W Dallas St, Jefferson, TX 903-601-4407 ENOCH’S STOMP VINEYARD & WINERY Regular . . . read more
GUN & KNIFE EXPOSITION Saturday, August 25, 2018 9 am to 5 pm Sunday, August 26, 2018 10 am to 4 pm Hosted by the Marion County Chamber of Commerce All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed Location:Jefferson Visitor Center, 305 E. Austin Street, Jefferson, Texas 75657 ADMISSION: $7.00 at the Door . . . read more
IN and AROUND MARION COUNTY and JEFFERSON, TEXAS August 17-23, 2018 FOCUSED CARE at LINDEN Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 5:30PM Come join the Marion County Chamber of Commerce in welcoming our new member with a Ribbon Cutting and get together. Come meet the wonderful, caring staff and tour the great facility at Focused Care . . . read more