- #61 McGarity's Restaurant & SaloonKids eat free. Kitchen closes 11:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 10:00 p.m. all other
- 408 Houston Street CottagesJust opened! 3 Private cottages that are within walking distance to downtown.
- Bart Wilson Electrical ServiceSpecializing in installation and service of standby generators.
- BEAR CREEK SMOKEHOUSEPremium Smoked Meats and Smoked Beef, Pork & Poultry items Cookbooks, Apparel
- Big Pines LodgeRestaurant on Caddo Lake serving Catfish, Steaks, Burger, Hushpuppies, etc.
- Dana CrickConvenience Store
- Elara Caring
- Heritage HospiceHome Health Care, Health Services, Hospice, Elderly Care, Nursing
- KTAL TVTV Station, News, Advertising
- Legacy Ag Credit
- Lonesome Dove Drive-Thru SafariDrive thru outdoor adventure. 80+ exotic animals. Also a "petting zoo".
- Old Mulberry Inn & CottagesBed and Breakfast, Cottage, Venues, King beds, Garden tubs, Fantastic-breakfasts
- Ramona GriffinThe best smellemgoods around. Warmers, waxes, diffusers, cleaning and kids items
- River Bend RestaurantCaddo Lake Restaurant, Catfish, Seafood, Water Front, Dining inside or outside
- Roy's Rails & RidesGolf cart rides, Model trains, Golf cart rental, sales, parts - accessories
- Smart Bug Corporation
- Texas Tech University at JeffersonTexas Tech
- Trico Lumber Co.Stihl, Yeti, Case, Valspar, Milwaukee, Yellawood. A lot more than just studs!
- Upshur Electric Coop
- Vera Bank,
- 36th North Texas Norton Owners Assoc. RallyeFri Sep 25 2020
- Made in the Shade Anniversary PartySat Sep 26 2020
- 36th Annual Norton Owners Assoc. RallyThu Oct 1 2020
- Shady Ladies Dance - Shriners Children Hospital FundraiserFri Oct 2 2020
- City Wide Rummage SaleFri Oct 2 2020
- Classic Horror Movies at Made in the ShadeSat Oct 3 2020